The articles listed below have been published within the last six months. If you would like to view all articles published by KM&M attorneys, please view the Article Library.
- June 13, 2022As of June 12th the U.S. will no longer require inbound international travelers to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test before entering the country.
- May 23, 2022The Biden Administration has provided additional information about how to register for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Afghan nationals in the United States.
- May 2, 2022
- April 25, 2022Last week the Administration announced that it was implementing Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for nationals of Ukraine and Sudan who are in the United States and who have been here, without interruption, since April 11th (Ukraine) and March 1st (Sudan).
- March 31, 2022
- March 24, 2022
- March 4, 2022
- February 4, 2022
- January 31, 2022U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced that the registration period for this year’s H-1B visa lottery will open on March 1 and run through March 18.
- December 27, 2021U.S. State Department Announces Relaxation of Non-Immigrant Visa Processing for Temporary Workers and StudentsIn a welcome development the State Department announced on Saturday that consulates are now authorized to waive in-person interviews for certain non-immigrant visa applicants whose employment-based petitions have been approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- December 27, 2021The Biden Administration has announced that it will end the travel restrictions on eight southern African countries that were put in place in November.
- December 23, 2021